Kimberly Transport has been established since 1999 and is currently based in Delta, BC.
Over the years, Kimberly Transport has proven itself to be able to service any and all of your freight transportation needs with reliable equipment and experienced drivers.
We currently maintain a fleet of over 30 city tractors and trucks, operating 24 hours a day to meet even the most difficult time requirements for pick up and delivery. Our fleet is composed of both company and owner operators; all of which are dangerous goods certified and have experience hauling specialized equipment.
Let Kimberly Transport make shipping a pleasant experience. Instead of trying to juggle multiple carriers and shippers to meet a deadline with your product, trust Kimberly Transport to deliver. One call will most definitely do it all. Over the years Kimberly Transport has proven itself to be an extremely diversified company. Trust our trained staff to handle all of your transportation needs. Kimberly Transport is proud to be an asset based carrier with a 90/10 percent company verses owner operator ratio. This alone provides assurance that Kimberly Transport is here for the long-haul. All of our staff are trained in their area of expertise. All of Kimberly Transport crane operators are certified and accredited.
Throughout the years carriers, shippers and brokers have learned that if they have an unusual problem with their shipment, whether it’s on the road or at the Vancouver Ports they need not look any further than Kimberly Transport. With our wide variety of company owned equipment there is nothing that our professional staff could not handle.
Some of the services we offer:
- Local Flat deck service
- Local low-bed service
- Local Crane service
- Local End dump service
- Local cartage
- Local Drayage to and from the Vancouver Ports
- Highway service
- LTL ( less than truckload)
- FTL ( full truck load)
- Crating for local and export shipping
- Loading Blocking and bracing ocean bound shipments
- 15,000 square foot heated warehouse strategically located in Delta B.C. within a close proximity to all of the Vancouver Ports
- Cross-dock service
- Short term storage
- Power units
- Tandem day cabs
- Tandem day cabs (with wet kits)
- Tandem sleeper units
- Single axle day cabs
- Crane units
- Tandem tractors
- Capacity ranging from 5,000 lbs to 35,000 lbs
- Multiple standard flat-decks and trombone flat-decks
- Multiple super-bee flat-decks
- Multiple multi axle trombone double drops
- Multiple Step-decks
- Multiple ramp trailers
- Multiple container chassis
- Multiple forklifts with capacity ranging from 5,000 lbs to 35,000 lbs
- Yard equipment with capacity of up to 110,000 lbs